Scott Paul Club
At long last, we’re proud to offer membership in the Scott Paul Club! Finally, a club exclusively featuring our limited-production Scott Paul Pinot Noirs. (One of which just happened to be named Top 10 in the world!) Like our Burgundy Club and Champagne Club, membership in the Scott Paul Club gets you discounts on purchases year-round, ensures access to our micro-production bottlings, and comes with special benefits including designated free tastings and invitations to club-only events.
Perhaps most importantly – membership in the club is the only way to guarantee yourself an allocation of our limited-production and single-vineyard bottlings.
Here’s how it works:
• You’ll receive one shipment per year. Each spring (March/April) club members will receive either a mixed 6-pack containing two bottles of each of our three Pinot Noirs from the forthcoming vintage release, or a full 12-bottle case – i.e. four bottles of each of the three wines. When signing up for the club you can choose the 6 or 12-bottle option.
• Members receive 15% off the annual club shipment and all additional Scott Paul Pinot Noir purchases. (Does not apply to Burgundies or Champagnes.)
• The selection will always include our La Paulée and top-of-the-line Audrey bottlings, as well as that vintage’s special bottling (past examples are 2008 Dom Denise, 2009 Dix, and 2010 Les Gourmandises).
• The club wines will not be released to the public until after the club shipment.
• An information kit with individual wine notes, a vintage summary and a recipe will be included with each shipment.
• Club members will receive invitations to special events and dinners in your area as they are scheduled.
• Membership includes free admission for you and two guests to designated Club tastings and events throughout the year.
• If you are already a member of our Burgundy or Champagne Clubs, we will consolidate your shipments and send them at the same time.
• The cost of the 6-bottle shipment for the 2012 wines (with your 15% discount) will be $289, the full case option will run $578 (excludes shipping charges).
• There is no cost to join the club, and you may cancel your membership at any time. You can join the club and get your wines at anytime throughout the year.
• Members can choose to have their wines shipped, or the wines can be picked up at our winery in Carlton
To join the Scott Paul Club, email Kelly Karr or call 503-319-5827.